Protecting Privilege in Document Intensive Cases
Preventing the inadvertent disclosure of privileged information in litigation is increasingly challenging. Fortunately, innovation in eDiscovery technology combined with process and workflow improvements can help you meet the challenge of protecting privilege.
- Increasing Risks with Protecting Privilege and Logging
- Privilege Logging Requirements
- Email Headaches
- Causes of Inadvertent Privilege Release and Waiver
- Optimized Workflow and Automatic Logging
- NearDup Analysis to Catch All Versions
- Categorical logging to the rescue?
- Tips and Recommendations
Protecting Privileges In Document-Intensive Cases – PDF Download
About the Speaker
Gene Albert is the CEO of Lexbe, and a frequent speaker and writer on litigation technology and eDiscovery topics. He is on the Planning Committee of the Texas State Bar eDiscovery Program. Gene has his JD from Southern Methodist University and his MBA from the University of Texas at Austin.