Gain Visibility Into the Facts and Evidence Early in the Process
The legal team that best understands the case facts and evidence has a tremendous advantage. Early case analysis with Lexbe enables you to go beyond the documents to the critically important organization of key facts, case participants, issues, and research in your cases.
The combination of Lexbe early case analysis tools with our eDiscovery Specialists makes it easy for litigators to evaluate case strengths and weaknesses early in the litigation process.
Early case analysis is more important than ever with document intensive cases because of the increased litigation costs that these cases often involve. Mistakes can be made, and favorable settlement windows may be squandered if your case understanding lags case progress.
Lexbe will identify your dispute’s ‘cast of characters’ with our case participant review as well as specify legal issues potentially implicated in the dispute with our facts and issues assessment.
The result is that you can effectively organize early legal research around case issues identified and therefore saving you valuable time, money, and resources.
Benefits of Early Case Consulting
- Gain and understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your case early in the litigation process
- Prevent mistakes by understanding your case earlier and identifying gaps in the data and timeline
- Save valuable time and money before beginning the document review
Lexbe Early Case Analysis Includes:
- ESI reports and analysis showing ESI by custodian, file type, and date
- Culling by date, custodian, keyword and more to reduce data at an early stage
- Charting of case participants (parties, deponents, witnesses) and links to case facts
- Key case fact identification and timelining of alleged facts from client interviews and correspondence
- Dynamic timeline updating as new case facts are discovered
Discuss the scope of your matter with a professional services expert today, commitment-free!
Rely on the Experts for Early Case Analysis
Our Professional Services Team consists of CEDS certified litigation paralegals and lawyers that are experienced in organizing the data and leveraging the analytics in the Lexbe eDiscovery Platform to help set you up for success.
Get a Complimentary Consult
If you have questions about early case analysis or any other litigation related issue, we’d be happy to schedule a complimentary consult call.