Ten Tips for Better eDiscovery Project Management
And How to Avoid eDiscovery Disasters (with examples)
During this highly informative session you’ll learn the top tips for improving your eDiscovery project management. You’ll hear examples of how not adopting these best practices has resulted in embarrassing eDiscovery failures.
Our guest speaker, Doug Austin, from eDiscovery Today, has over 30 years of experience providing eDiscovery best practices, legal technology consulting, and technical project management services to numerous commercial and government clients.
By attending the session, you’ll learn:
– eDiscovery Project Management Framework and Knowledge Areas
– eDiscovery Governance
– eDiscovery Project Management Constraints
– The Belt & Suspenders Approach to Communication
– The eDiscovery Rules that Project Managers Should Know
– How to Engage and Manage Stakeholders
– Testing Your Searches
– Understanding the Evidence and How to Use It
– Adopting and Understanding Technology
– Quality Control Best Practices
– Know What “Done” Looks Like
You’ll also receive links to resources to learn more about these best practices.