Defensible Collection of Web-Based Email
Lexbe’s ESI (electronically stored information) Email Collection+ service defensibly collects web-based email archives in preparation for eDiscovery processing, review, and production.
Email collections can represent a significant portion of the ESI in a case today, and web-based corporate, business, and consumer email services are becoming increasingly popular for personal and professional communication. The challenge presented by this trend is in defensibly collecting custodian (email user) web-based email files and preparing them for eDiscovery review.
With ESI Email Collection+, we securely collect web-based custodian IMAP (web email storage folder) email archives and process them into standard Outlook PST format in preparation for further eDiscovery processing and review. Also included with this service are detailed collection and chain of custody reports that fully document our procedures and support evidence admissibility. Avoid the perils of email collection and let us apply our electronic discovery and forensic expertise to deliver precisely what you need to quickly and accurately review email evidence.
Features of ESI Email Collection+
- eDiscovery Expertise: Our technical experts’ experience allows you to avoid the wide range of complications that can arise in email evidence collection.
- High Speed:We can collect any sized archives of web-based emails fast to ensure you are ready to meet even the tightest discovery deadlines.
- Broad Email Format Support: We can collect, process, and convert a wide variety of email services including Gmail, Yahoo!Mail, Applemail, Outlook.com, Outlook 365, and other popular consumer and business email.
- Defensible Collection Procedures: We fully document collection procedures and prepare detailed chain of custody reports of the processes applied to collect identified custodians’ email files.
- Multiple Output and Processing Options Available: We can deliver converted web-based email collections in several output formats, including standard Outlook PST, PDF, and TIFF with associated text and load files. We can also apply additional processing services, such as ESI Culling+, NearDup Groupings+, and eDiscovery OCR+ (optical character recognition) to further accelerate your data towards a fast, effective, and cost-efficient review.
Chain of Custody Report
Included with ESI Email Collection+ is a detailed chain of custody report for each custodian account:
(Click image to view full report)
Security is critically important to us. We specialize in eDiscovery processing, litigation support, and online litigation database and document hosting. We are located in Austin, TX and all of our operations are conducted in the United States. We keep data on limited access servers in locked-down data centers. Files and information are stored and transmitted with 256 bit encryption. Find more information about our data security standards and security certifications here.
Related Services and Software
You may also be interested in these related eDiscovery services and software:
- Privilege Secure+: Prevent the inadvertent disclosure of privileged documents.
- Native Processing+ (to TIFF): Convert native documents, including Outlook Email and Microsoft Office files, into TIFF format for searchability, bates stamping, and preparation for online review.
- Native Processing+ (to PDF): Convert native documents, including Outlook Email and Microsoft Office files, into PDF format for searchability, bates stamping, and preparation for online review.
- Native Extraction+: Flatten and extract native file attachments and metadata to create loadfile in preparation for native or near native review.
- eDiscovery OCR+: Increase searchability of PDFs, TIFFs, or document-formatted JPGs or PNGs, in connection with litigation document review and searching, using our optical character recognition technology.
- ESI Preservation+: Early case nearline storage of pre-processed data collections.
- Lexbe eDiscovery Platform: Our cloud-based eDiscovery platform is purpose-built for DIY eDiscovery, allowing you to drag and drop files onto the platform for lightning fast processing, review and production.