With the pandemic prompting more than 40% of workers to consider quitting their jobs or changing careers, many law firms continue to scramble to find and secure talent. When litigators and litigation support staff leave, it creates a significant challenge to handle the rapidly growing size of collections of electronically stored information (ESI) in the modern case.
How do you effectively manage these resource-hungry cases without a full complement of staff? What happens when the firm takes on a document-intensive case that its current review and production methods can’t handle? This educational webinar addresses how a firm can effectively manage large cases, meet its deadlines, avoid being outgunned by larger firms with greater staff and resources and thrive during the great resignation.
- Impact of the Great Resignation on the Legal Services Market
- The Challenges of Handling Large & Complex Cases
- Legal Technology as a Force Multiplier
- eDiscovery/Document Management Software by Case Stage
- Document Review/Production Options in Large Cases
- Case Study
- Checklist for Managing Document Intensive Cases