Gaining access to shrouded evidence can be a game-changer for your case. With all the available data sources you can now triangulate critical evidence and uncover the facts you need to build a winning case. In this session, you’ll learn best practices for conducting investigations for your cases, as well as the potholes to avoid. You’ll hear from a seasoned private investigator on how to orchestrate a successful investigation to gain an advantage in your matters.
- The role of a private investigator in litigation
- What types of cases are best suited for private investigators
- What types of evidence can be collected
- Best practices working with private investigators
- Limitations of private investigators
About the Speaker
Ryan Bittle is a licensed private investigator who specializes in providing investigative services to law firms. Ryan has a special interest in personal injury law, business litigation, and intellectual property. Prior to being a private investigator, Ryan was an investigator for a state regulatory agency in California where he investigated criminal, civil, and administrative cases.