During this highly informative session you’ll learn the top tips for improving your eDiscovery project management. You’ll hear examples of how not adopting these best practices has resulted in embarrassing eDiscovery failures.
- eDiscovery Project Management Framework and Knowledge Areas
- eDiscovery Governance
- eDiscovery Project Management Constraints
- The Belt & Suspenders Approach to Communication
- The eDiscovery Rules that Project Managers Should Know
- How to Engage and Manage Stakeholders
- Testing Your Searches
- Understanding the Evidence and How to Use It
- Adopting and Understanding Technology
- Quality Control Best Practices
- Know What “Done” Looks Like
About the Speaker
Doug Austin is the editor for eDiscovery Today. He is an established eDiscovery thought leader with over 30 years of experience providing eDiscovery best practices, legal technology consulting and technical project management services to numerous commercial and government clients.