With hundreds of billions of emails exchanging hands daily, each with its own unique metadata, container folder and possible attachments to examine, special consideration must be given to email at every stage of eDiscovery. Litigators and paralegals must effectively review ESI (Electronically Stored Information) during production, and great care must be taken to avoid producing confidential information. This webinar offers practical steps for moving email through the eDiscovery process while uncovering key evidence and ensuring that privileged information is not inadvertently leaked.
- Managing increasing email volumes
- What ‘delete’ really means
- Best practices for displaying and reviewing attachments
- Deciphering email headers
- Detecting ‘spoofing’
- Using culling and deduplication to eliminate unnecessary email
- Methods to ensure full searchability of email
- Understanding email time zones
About the Speaker
Karsten Weber is CTO of Lexbe, and a frequent speaker and writer on litigation technology, document management and eDiscovery topics. He has his MS in Engineering from the Danish Technical Institute and his MBA from the University of Texas at Austin.