Increasing volumes of electronically stored information (ESI) in litigation have created the need for faster and more effective review procedures, software, and systems. Larger cases mean that ‘eyes on’ linear review of all documents just isn’t possible sometimes. Document-intensive matters require consideration and adoption of technology-enhanced approaches to leverage attorney and staff time in an efficient and effective process. Modern technology-enhanced review tools maximize attorney review time of key evidence, accelerate production timelines, and better control discovery costs.
- Increasingly Document-Intensive Cases and Linear Reviews
- What are Technology Enhanced Reviews?
- When Should Technology Enhanced Reviews be Considered?
- Modern High-Speed Keyword Search
- Grouping Similar Documents for Grouped Review
- Uses and Applications of Predictive Coding
About the Speaker
Stu Van Dusen is an eDiscovery solutions consultant with Lexbe, and a frequent speaker and writer on litigation technology. He has his MS Technology Commercialization from UT Austin, and his BS in Business Administration & Management from Trinity University.