Increasingly, non-email communications make up critical evidence in modern litigation. Text messaging and social media are used regularly by case participants and witnesses in addition to traditional email. Companies are supporting instant messaging and other collaborative applications in addition to email for internal communications.
Failure to collect, request, and review this evidence can negatively impact case outcomes, particularly if an opponent is effectively using this evidence. Learn best practices to master all evidentiary communications, no matter the form or latest technology.
- Growth in non-email messaging
- Problems in collecting, processing, reviewing, producing, and using non-email communications
- Integrating non-email communications into eDiscovery workflows
- ESI data mapping of non-email communications
- Raw data normalization and review PDF creation
- Post-processing review functions
- Production, depo, and trial prep
- Checklist for effective use