Whether you are a litigation services provider or internally managing litigation support functions within a law firm or corporate legal department, ESI processing deadlines can often exceed capacity. In order to increase internal capacity, past options have included the purchase of additional processing software licences and local hardware, as well as increased staffing, to marginally increase throughput and meet demand.
But what about when processing demand temporarily recedes? eProcessing+ enables service providers and litigation support departments to scale up for periods of high demand and scale down when things cool off. And with no associated hardware or licensing costs, plus reduced staffing requirements, eProcessing+ lets you align case costs with revenues.
- eDiscovery processing and the EDRM
- Fast, scalable processing: why it’s needed
- Traditional processing workflows
- Balancing processing demands with internal resources
- Cost-efficiently increasing capacity and speed
- Features and benefits of eProcessing+
- Integrated ECA, processing, and review to speed throughput and reducetotal costs
About the Speaker
Stu Van Dusen is an eDiscovery solutions consultant with Lexbe, and a frequent speaker and writer on litigation technology. He has his MS Technology Commercialization from UT Austin, and his BS in Business Administration and Management from Trinity University.